We have many resources to help answer questions about adoptions.
Books and Links
- The Connected Child – Karyn Purvis
- Love and Logic “The Early Years” – Jim Fay
- Adopted for Life – Russell Moore
- Thriving as an Adoptive Family – David & Renee Sanford
- Parenting your Internationally Adopted Child – Patty Cogen
- Parenting the Hurt Child – Keck & Kupecky
- Toddler Adoption: The Weaver’s Craft – Mary Hopkins-Best
- Beyond Consequences, Logic, and Control – Heather T. Forbes
IAAME and DEPARTMENT OF STATE
IAAME and the Department of State publish alerts and notices, provide comprehensive details about the Hague Convention on Inter-country Adoption, and offer information and resources to prospective adoptive parents. Here are links to both of these websites.
Department of State: www.adoption.state.gov
HAGUE COMPLAINT REGISTRY
INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION/DEVELOPMENTAL CLINICS/PEDIATRICIANS
• Cleveland Clinic: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/pediatrics/departments/adoption-program
• Comprehensive Adoption Medicine Consultants http://www.compadoptmed.org/resources.html
• Dr. Melissa Goldstein: http://www.carnegiehillpediatrics.com/provider/melissa-j-goldstein-md
• Integrated Center for Child Development, Center for Adoptive Families: https://www.iccdpartners.org/service/center-adoptive-families/
• International Adoption Clinic, Children’s Hospital Colorado: https://www.childrenscolorado.org/doctors-and-departments/departments/primary-care/international-adoption-clinic/
• University of Minnesota, Adoption Medicine Clinic: https://adoption.umn.edu/
ADOPTIVE PARENT SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
• Center for Adoption Support and Education (CASE) http://adoptionsupport.org/
• Families with Children from China, NYC: http://www.fccny.org/
• Families with Children from China, New England: http://www.fccne.org/
• New York: Adoptive Parent Committee: https://www.adoptiveparents.org
• North American Council on Adoptable Children: https://www.nacac.org/
• Rainbow Kids: http://www.rainbowkids.com/
CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE AND IAAME
The Department of State and IAAME publish alerts and notices, provide comprehensive details about the Hague Convention on Inter-country Adoption, and offer information and resources to prospective adoptive parents. Alliance for Children makes every effort to provide the highest quality services to individuals and families. If there are any concerns about our programs or services, please contact our office to discuss them.
Our grievance procedure provides additional options and information, as does the Hague complaint registry publish alerts and notices, provide comprehensive details about the Hague Convention on Inter-country adoption, and offer information and resources to prospective adoptive parents. Here are links to both of these websites:
Department of State
INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION FEES
View our international fees here.
For families in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, view our international home study and post-placement fees here.
For families in Texas, Arkansas and Florida, view our international home study and post-placement fees here